As it is, the performance of Z828 is sufficient for daily use but how to root Z828 is still a hotly discussed topic among Android users. You want to unlock the true potential of your Z828 by rooting it but don’t know where to start? Then it’s suggested that you spare a bit of your time to take a look at this article. Down below is everything that you must know about the rooting of Z828.
Guidelines On Rooting Z828
All in all, if you want to learn how to root Z828, you should know that several methods exist. It’s up to you to decide which method to use to root your Z828 but for good measure, back up the device in advance. Furthermore, you should make sure that your Z828 is fully charged before rooting it.
- Step 1: Open Settings, select Security, choose Unknown sources and hit OK.
- Step 2: Launch your web browser, visit Kingo Root website and download the latest version of Kingo Root APK.
- Step 3: Swipe down to reveal the notification panel, tap the download notification of Kingo Root APK, click Next then pick Install and Open.
- Step 4: Proceed to select Try it, wait as the app determines whether your Z828 is rooted and choose Try root.
- Step 5: Allow the process to go all the way.
- Step 1: On your computer, launch the web browser, visit the ADB Driver website and download the latest version of ADB Driver Installer.
- Step 2: Open the Download folder on your computer, right-click the installer and pick Run as administrator. If you see the User Account Control prompt, hit Yes.
- Step 3: Follow on-screen instructions then restart your computer after the installation finishes.
- Step 4: visit Kingo Root website and download the latest version of Kingo Root for PC version.
- Step 5: Right-click android_root.exe file, pick Run as administrator and follow on-screen instructions. The moment the installation completes, restart your computer.
- Step 6: On your Z828, open Settings, hit About phone and tap Build Number seven times. Back out to Settings, select Developer option, choose USB Debugging, check the USB Debugging checkbox and press OK.
- Step 7: On your computer, open Kingo Root, connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable and tap OK on your phone screen.
- Step 8: Hit Root on your PC screen to initiate the rooting.
- Step 9: Assuming that the rooting ends in success, Kingo Root is going to display Root Succeed.
- Step 10: Test out the rooted device.
Should I root my Android phone?
To put it plainly, rooting helps you get root (Superuser) permissions on your Android phone. Following rooting, you gain complete control of the device with all software limitations eliminated. In a way, rooting is similar to using Windows with the built-in administrator account.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting?
- Full access to system files and apps.
- Flashing of custom ROM.
- Removal of preloaded junkware.
- Installation of carrier-blocked and incompatible apps.
- Safe of hidden Android features.
- Advanced device performance and improved battery life.
- Voided device warranty.
- No OTA updates from the carrier.
Is there a way to unroot a rooted Android phone?
Rooting programs usually provide their own unrooting option. For ease of convenience, we will show you how to unroot a rooted device using Kingo SuperUser:
- Step 1: On your phone, launch your web browser, search for Kingo SuperUser APK and download the latest version.
- Step 2: Launch the app, select the three-dot icon on the top right and choose Remove root.
- Step 3: Hit Continue.
Note: Sometimes, Kingo SuperUser is not enough to unroot. In that case, you should consider unrooting by taking advantage of Kingo Root on your computer:
- Step 1: Launch Kingo Root on your computer.
- Step 2: Use a USB cable to connect your phone to your computer.
- Step 3: Proceed to click Remove root then pick Finish to unroot your phone. During the process, see to it that the phone is securely connected to your computer. Also, leave your phone alone.