By default, a wide range of modern phones that run on Android features a clock widget on the home screen. For various reasons, a number of device owners decide to delete the clock widget but some eventually wish to get it back to track time. That being said, while deleting widgets on Android is a breeze, certain people have a hard time restoring deleted widgets. Naturally, among the questions surrounding Android widgets, many share the same topic: how to restore clock on Android home screen.
Regretted deleting the clock widget on your Android phone and want to reverse the process but don’t know how? If that happens to be the case then you have come to the right place. This article could show you the way to put a clock right back to the home screen of your device.
An In-Depth Guide On Restoring The Clock On Android
Android issues tend to have several approaches but regarding the restoration of the clock, there are two options: built-in widget and third-party assets.
The clock widget is one of the widgets that Android devices nowadays come with and people could set it up in a matter of seconds. To restore clock on Android home screen using the built-in widget, all you have to do is to go through the steps down below
- Step 1: Press and hold an empty section of the screen.
- Step 2: Look to the bottom and proceed to select Widgets.
- Step 3: Touch the clock widget.
- Step 4: An image of your home screen should show up. Slide the clock into it. Back out and you should see a clock sitting on the screen of the device.
So you don’t like the built-in clock widget? In that case, you should consider downloading third-party assets. Android users have quite a few options once it comes to widgets developed by third parties but if you prioritize utility, remember the following names
- Digital Clock Widget Xperia: Versatile and flexible, Digital Clock Widget Xperia gives a good account of itself on multiple devices. Equipped with an assortment of customization, Digital Clock Widget Xperia allows Android users to personalize their clock as they desire.
- Pixel Art Clock: Once it comes to aesthetic values, Pixel Art Clock is one of the leading third-party widgets. Boasting many eye-catching color options, Pixel Art Clock receives a shower of praise from Android users around the globe.
- DashClock: Besides helping track time, DashClock also permits notifications to pop up and inform people. As a result, in terms of situational awareness, DashClock proves superior to traditional clock widgets.
I am a Software developer with approx 4 years of experience in building various responsive and beautiful websites and apps.
Language: Ruby, Java, HTML/CSS, Android
Frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Hosting: Heroku, Godaddy
Database: Mysql, Postgres, Mongo, Oracle
Also please look on my stack overflow profile.