In discussions about texting on Android, how to send 100 texts at once to one person is a topic that piques the curiosity of many Android users. On average, owners of Android devices could only send and receive one message at a time. However, if you know the way, it’s possible to simultaneously send multiple texts to a single contact. Spare a bit of your time to check out this article to learn what must be done.
Sending 100 Texts At Once To One Person: Guidelines
All in all, by making use of a text repeater app, you would be able to send multiple texts to multiple people at the same time. The app should also let you schedule the timing of the outgoing texts. Go through
Note: Feel free to use whatever text repeater app you like. For ease of convenience, we will be using Text Repeater: Repeat Text 10K as an example.
- Step 1: Open Play Store, enter Text Repeater in the search bar and hit the Search icon.
- Step 2: Locate Text Repeater: Repeat Text 10K app, select it and choose install.
- Step 3: After the installation finishes, open the app and enter the text you want to send. Enter the number of times you want it to be repeated and hit the Repeat Text button. You could copy the generated text by pressing the copy symbol. Finally, paste the copied text on your messaging app and send it to the person you want.
Another way to send multiple texts is by using group messaging. You need to navigate to the advanced settings of your device then tweak the group messaging option from there.
- Step 1: On your Android phone, navigate to the messaging app and open it.
- Step 2: Click the three-dot menu (︙) in the top right corner of your screen and pick Settings.
- Step 3: Select Advanced, choose Group Messaging and hit Send an SMS reply to all recipients and get individual replies (mass text).
You could take advantage of online websites such as GETITSMS and EasyWaySms to send multiple texts at once using various o. The process is no-nonsense and you should be able to send up to 1,000 SMS texts at a time for free. Many of the websites also offer a template function in which you get to create your own SMS templates and use them at your leisure.
How Many Texts Can I Send At Once?
Generally speaking, the standard SMS limit value for mobile phone users is 30 texts in 30 minutes. That being said, the limit is something that the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or carriers can adjust before selling the device to you. For e.g. Google has set it to 30 messages in 30 minutes by default. In times of need, you always have the option of changing the limit.
Why Is There A Limit On SMS?
SMS (Short Message Service) is a standardized communication system that allows devices to send and receive short text messages. SMS messages were designed to “fit in between” other signaling protocols so they are limited to 160 7-bit characters for a total of 1120 bits (140 bytes). If you send an SMS message with more than 160 characters, it is broken into smaller messages for transmission.
How Do I Remove The SMS Limit?
The easiest method to bypass the SMS limitation is to install SMS Expansion Packs. There are 29 SMS Expansion Packs available, each of which allows Telerivet Gateway to send an additional 100 SMS messages per hour on previous versions. However, for newer versions of Android this limit can be reached by up to 30 SMS messages per 30 minutes.
I am a Software developer with approx 4 years of experience in building various responsive and beautiful websites and apps.
Language: Ruby, Java, HTML/CSS, Android
Frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Hosting: Heroku, Godaddy
Database: Mysql, Postgres, Mongo, Oracle
Also please look on my stack overflow profile.