As an organized person, you obviously will like to arrange your photos. These photos can be arranged in what you can call a “Picture Folder”.
A picture folder can be named for easy accessibility. For example, you can create a picture folder of all your family photos. Name the picture folder as “FAMILY”. The next time you want your family photos, you know where to get them.
Creating a picture folder can be quite easy. If only you know the right steps to take.
Steps in Creating a Picture Folder
Since you are using an android phone, the Gallery Go app should be your best bet. The Gallery Go app is a photo manager on android. Download it and follow the following steps.
- Step 1: Open the Gallery Go app.
- Step 2: Tap folders, then tap more to create a new folder.
- Step 3: Enter the preferred name of your new folder.
- Step 4: Tap create a folder
- Step 5: Choose the location you want your folder to be stored in. You can choose between a phone and SD card.
- Step 6: Select the photos you will like to add to the folder.
- Step 7: Move or copy them to the folder.
You now know how to create a photo folder. The next thing you need to know is how to add photos to a folder.
Steps in Adding Photos To A Photo Folder
Adding photos to a preexisting folder can prove to be a difficult task. Especially if you don’t know where to start from or the steps to follow.
- Step 1: Go to your gallery.
- Step 2: long press a photo to select. If done, a checkmark will appear next to the photo.
- Step 3: Select all the photos you will like to add. You should follow this step only if you have more than one photo to add.
- Step 4: Click on the three dots at the top bar.
- Step 5: Some options will appear. Click on “add to album”
- Step 6: Select the photo folder you will like to add the selected photos to.
- Step 7: Tap the “add to” button at the bottom.
By following these easy steps, you have now successfully added your photos.
Moving Pictures From One Folder To Another
After successfully adding some photos to a folder, you realize a mistake occurred. Maybe you have added a photo to the wrong folder. Don’t fret, you can still move the photo. How? You may ask, these are the simple steps to follow.
- Step 1: Open the folder having the photos.
- Step 2: Swipe left, a list of folders will appear on the right.
- Step 3: Long press to select the photos you want to move. A checkmark will appear next to the photo. This is to show you that the photo has been selected.
- Step 4: Long press on the folder you will like to move the photos too.
- Step 5: Click “Move” among the options that will pop up.Folders
Editing Photos In Photo Folders
Photos in a folder can still be edited whenever you want to. With the easy steps below to guide you. You can be sure not to make a mistake.
- Step 1: Select the photo folder that has the photos you want to edit.
- Step 2: Tap on the upper right corner of your android screen. A menu will pop up.
- Step 3: Select “Edit”
- Step 4: Go through all the editing tools
- Step 5: If you want to apply a filter, click on the filter options. You can preview the filter effect on your photo. Select the one that appeals to you.
- Step 6: You can decide to add a frame to your photo. All you have to do is, preview the frames and select the one you like.
- Step 7: If you will like to crop, rotate, or mirror the picture. Choose the dimension tools and select what you want.
- Step 8: Change the lighting of the picture by clicking the lighting tools. Increased tapping can increase or reduce the intensity of the light.
- Step 9: After editing, the final step is to save your work. Tap the “Save” icon on the upper left of the screen. This is a very important step because of the changes you have made to the photo.
Knowing how to take amazing photos is one thing. Arranging them for easy reference is another. Among the numerous ways to keep your gallery organized, is the creation of a photo folder. By now, you have made yourself an acquaintance with all the easy steps in this article.
Don’t forget that you can also share the photos in your photo folder. This is done by clicking the share icon and selecting the platform you want to share it on.