The Battle Cats is a tower defence game developed by PONOS for iPhone and Android devices. Even though the game is free to play, it still contains in-app purchases.
If you have made great progress in the game, you wouldn’t want to lose that account, would you?
You can lose the account if you delete and install the app or switch to a new phone.
Well, if you have lost your Battle Cats account, there is still hope that you can get it back.
All you need is your inquiry code. An inquiry code is a piece of information that is required for PONOS to assist you to recover your account.
If you have it written, you can then contact PONOS. You should email them at [email protected] with your inquiry code and request for a save with your code.
Note that you should save data transfer before deleting or reinstalling the app. If not PONOS cannot recover your data.
Other Problems With The Battle Cats Account And How To Fix Them
1. Game Is In Recovery Mode
If you see the above whenever you enter the game, it means an error has occurred. This error occurs when you travel to another time zone in the game.
The problem has been solved in version 6.9.1 of the game, update the app if you are on 6.9.0
However, you can follow the steps below to see if the problem will be solved.
- Step 1: Subtract 2 days from your device date.
- Step 2: Enter the game and wait for a few seconds.
- Step 3: Enable automatic time.
- Step 4: Re-enter the game.
Do note that you should close the application before proceeding to update the Battle Cats game.
2. Blank Screen Whenever You Open Battle Cats
This is a common problem among Android users. A blank screen after opening an app after which it stops responding. To fix this:
- Close the app and try to enter again.
- Reboot your device: To do this, long-press the volume and power button together for 10 seconds. Then hold the power button until the screen comes on.
- If the solutions above don’t work for you, allow your battery to drain. After your device turns off, charge it, and press the power button.
- Finally, you can try deleting, and install the app again. Only do this if all the solutions discussed cannot work for you.
3. Battle Cat App Loading Error
If you are using the mobile app, you may experience this problem. Try any of the solutions below to fix it.
- Wait for a few minutes before trying again, the server may be down.
- Your data connection is not working properly. Ensure you check your data connection.
- Try after a few hours, many users may be online.
4. Can’t Install The Battle Cats App
If you can’t install the app on your mobile device, do this.
- Check your internet connection to see if it is working.
- Check if you have enough storage space in your device. Free up some space if causes of your problem.
- Ensure that the app you are trying to install is compatible with your android version.
5. Scores And Points Not Updating
Thousands of users may play the battle cats game. You should wait for a few minutes so your score can be updated. But if it doesn’t update, you can try this.
- Log out of the app and enter again to see if the score will be updated.
- If the solution above cannot work for you, contact the app developers. The contact details are [email protected] You should mention your problem and attach screenshots if available.
6. Notifications Not Working
If you cannot receive notifications from the battle cats app, do this.
- Go to apps and click on Battle cats. Tap notifications and see if it is enabled. Enable notifications if it is disabled.
- You can also enable notification sounds if you don’t receive sound alerts.
7. Can’t log in
If you have problems with your account or when trying to log in, you should.
- Try again after a few minutes, the server may be down.
- Your data connection may not be working. Check if it enabled and working properly.
- Confirm that your login details are correct. If it is not, that is the reason you can’t access your account.
- If you are using third-party apps to login, visit their official website to see if the service is working.
- Pay attention to error messages. It may tell you what went wrong with your account.
You can play the battle cats game online or using the mobile app. All you need is a data connection. Earning points and making progress makes the game interesting. Ensure you take precautions so you won’t lose your account or progress.
I am a Software developer with approx 4 years of experience in building various responsive and beautiful websites and apps.
Language: Ruby, Java, HTML/CSS, Android
Frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Hosting: Heroku, Godaddy
Database: Mysql, Postgres, Mongo, Oracle
Also please look on my stack overflow profile.